Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

April 29, 2009



Each time we scrap we take a group photo, well, several actually. Then we all print them up and keep them close to remember our friendships. Then we take a bunch of individuals too. It is a fun tradition.

One of the best parts is that we try to stay in the same condo, room c302, each time because we love the layout. Well, this is the 3rd time we have left a framed 5x7 picture in this families condo. They are still there. We just love this particular room, and the family must not mind our pictures.

Funny story...the bother-in-law of one of us stayed in these condos over the winter, and called to say that he was looking at a picture of her and a bunch of friends!!! Hilarious!

Thanks ladies for a great weekend!!!!! Love all you Sassy gals!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

what a great looking bunch!!!

lorraine said...

you are looking very thin!!!