Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

April 3, 2009

Working!

I have now had 2 days at my new job, and it was great!!! They are a busy place, and I was just thrown in. "Hey Laura, that is your phone ringing!" Ummm, ok "Family Tree Assisted Living, How may I help you?" NO training, just: answer the phone! There are some really nice residents, and some I have been warned about, like one man that you should NEVER hug!! And the lady who locks each individual item of dirty clothing into separate Ziploc bags. No joke!!

I was so busy Wednesday that we didn't get much done, so I went in Thursday too, and got some more training, and actually got the Easter decorations up!

I think I am really going to enjoy this!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I am so happy for you Laura. I can't wait to hear the "crazy old people stories" at retreat!!!!

Ginny said...

sooo excited for you!