Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

April 22, 2009

Sassy

I love being a Sassy Scrappin' Sister. My girlfriends and I go to Park City each spring and fall to scrap, and chat, and hot-tub, and eat junk, and stay up late cuz' we can sleep in (NO KIDS). I have less than 24 hours until I am up at "retreat"!
Sassy's, you know I love you. You have all been there for me the last few months of tears and hell. I am so thankful that you were brought into my life. You each bring something with you, that is just part of who you are, that makes me be a better "me". Love Ya

Front Row: JenJen, Ali, Deanna
Back Row: Chan, Laura, Catrina, Trena, Jen

No comments: