Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

April 17, 2009

Texas

Maybe not many of you know that I was born in Texas. Well, I was. Our family moved when I was like, 4 or 5 years old. I have now been there 2 times in 2 years. It is beautiful, at least Houston is. Two years ago we had time to go to Galveston and see the Gulf of Mexico.
My two siblings were also born in Texas.


In some weird twist of fate, they are both living in Texas. David and his family are stationed in El Paso. Julie just got married last week, and is now living in Houston.
I have no desire to live in Texas. I would love to come visit, but there are no urgings to "find my roots"!

No comments: