Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

January 7, 2010

New Year

The New Year. I am contemplating my life. This new year has been very......unreal. I see the empty calander, and know that I can fill it with anything. This is my year. I get to choose who I spend my time with. I get to choose how I spend my time. I get to fill my calander full to overflowing, or leave it nearly blank.
I can leave behind the old calanders. Last year, the year before....they don't have to be on display any longer. And the things that filled years past don't have to be in my new year! I am changing what gets scheduled. I am picking who gets time. I have a fresh, empty, blank year in front of me, and I am going to use it well.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

sounds like a great plan