Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

January 11, 2010

Day 1

Today is the first day. "First day of what?" you might ask. Today is the first day of my 3rd round of HCG. I am doing great, or I was until the Holidays. My almost 50 lbs lost, is now at 25 lbs lost. But that is OK. Day 1 doesn't have ANY days behind it.

The biggest change for me, with this new day, is soda. I love my soda. I love the taste, I love the "burn" as it fizzes in my mouth and down my throat. I love it. However, on HCG, there is no soda. Water!!! The 1st two rounds I did, I would start my soda when my HCG was done. NOT this time. I am done with pop for the rest of the year! It is on my blog, and everyone can see it. I can have soda today (day 1 of HCG) and tomorrow. After that, never again in 2010 will I have ANY soda. OH, this is big!

I also have some personal, private goals. I may share them throughout the year. 2010 is going to be a good year for me! I love my job...I get to volunteer in each of the kids' classes once a week...I am teaching the 11 year old girls in church (they are the best). I have family who love me, and friends that I could not live without! I have much to be grateful for, and I can think of no better way to say "thank you" than to live this year the best that I can.

No comments: