Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

January 27, 2010

Day?????

So, day 1 is over.  So is day 2 and 3 and 4 and…well, you get the idea.

It has been a good year so far.  I am feeling good, and following my diet, mostly.  However, I must admit that I am drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I am weak.  When I am grumpy, I want a soda….not too bad considering the other things I could choose.  Anyway, my personal goal is shot, and today, so is my diet.  But tomorrow is another day, and I will choose to do better!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is so how I have to approach my eating habits...one day at a time and building one one the next and it is a choice! Way to go! You are awesome!