Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

May 31, 2009

Girls


I just blogged about my darling Olivia. I am so, so, so, so grateful to have her. She makes me smile.
But I am sitting here missing my "girls" -notice the S-. I was so looking forward to having "girls". I would have made matching easter dresses. Found bracelets that were the same for both of them (or all 3 of us). Liv and Ella matching hair bows! Sister pictures! Liv being the "big sister". I am just sad that Liv and I are going to be the only girls in our family for a long, long, long (are you kids all seeing this?) long, long, long time.
Thank heavens for my twins that gave me my Princess Olivia!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

i am sorry there is no "s" on your day-to-day girl adventures. it's even hard for me as i think about "what might have been."

jenny.hawkes said...

You look great, Laura, and Liv is darling!! You are in my heart and prayers.