Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

May 30, 2009

GARAGE SALE

So, yesterday Brandon and I were trying to figure out a way to not bounce any checks til payday...the logical conclusion was "Garage Sale". We spent yesterday afternoon finding things, and many, many, many, many minutes putting together kids puzzles (all the pieces in 1 BIG box, 25 puzzles; you get the picture).
So, to bed at 2:30am, (Brandon was after 4am)alarm off at 6:30am to run to Winegars for lemonade for the kids to sell (killing 2 birds with 1 stone!!) and get change.
So, from 8-12 we sat in the sun, and entertained the neighborhood kids, and sold $116.47 worth of stuff! All stuff that was just in the house -gone-. Oh, I love it. But, there were a lot of things left, and since we didn't plan and dig deeper into the basement, we will be having another sale next week. So don't forget us on your Saturday planning!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

try some stuff on ksl.com too...works great without having to sit out and wait! :-)