Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

April 20, 2012

TGIF!!!!

What a week!  Busy with work, home, kids, chores, weeding...and on and on and on.  However, the weekend is HERE!!!

I got some great news this week.  A business venture that has been in the works for a few months was approved.  So we get to move forward, and get ready to change our lives!  I will soon have additional responsibilities, and Brandon? A whole new career!!!  So exciting!

As for the weight loss, I am down another few pounds.  A total of 11 lost on the new product I am using.  I saw the doctor yesterday, and am down 15 since Feb.  GO ME!!!  But, I am still looking into other products.  The one I am using is fine, but I'm not in love.  A friend is talking to me about another line, and I think I am going to try that one once this current one runs out.  It sounds like the taste is better, and maybe something I can do more long term.  Both product lines are intended for increased health, promoting weight loss.  So, I am hoping to continue to feel good while I am loosing, and increase my health.  Too many times I have lost weight, but not made a difference in my life.  And the weight comes back. 

I know that 15 pounds is not a ton, especially in 3 months.  I have a LOT more to loose.  But I am feeling good about it.  I have been working hard to get it off,  changing my eating and having to exercise.  So hopefully this time it will stick.  No more up and down.  Super exciting~~~ I am wearing some Capri's that have not fit for a couple of years.  I am pretty sure I will have to go shopping soon!!!!

1 comment:

Dawnie said...

Great Job! It sounds like you are doing fantastic. Keep it up and have a GREAT weekend.