Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

November 10, 2009

We are coming up on the 1 year anniversary of Ella's birth. I have mixed emotions. I cannot believe that a whole year has past, and that I am surviving. I miss her everyday, and wish that things had ended the way we planned, but I am more comfortable with my "new reality".

Christmas always comes with a bit of sadness for me. This year I have one more thing to think about. I am grateful to have my 4 wonderful (mostly) kids, and their smiles and laughs to keep me going. It would be easy to give up if I didn't have them to live for!

I love you, my darling 5 children. I am so blessed to be your mom. I miss you Ella, but it doesn't hurt the way it did...and I know you have helped with that. I love you mom, please take care of my baby for me.

I will get through this next 2 months because I know that I am not alone. My friends and family keep me going, and I love you for that!

Thank you, everyone, for all you do.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

now i am sobbing!! :-) it is good to hear the strength behind your words, even when the feelings are strong. your perseverance strengthens those you touch!! thanks!!

Kallie said...

I just want you to know I really appreciated your testimony this month, I can't imagine the pain you feel with your mom and baby Ella. But you are a very strong woman, and I admire that about you. Hang in there.

Peach said...

You are not alone. Our Elder Brother has felt all of your pain and sorrow. He is there for you. At times when friends and/or family couldn't be there for me He was. ((BIG hug))