Why?

Why another blog? I want a place to share my sadness and triumphs. I need a place to share my frustration, anger and tears. I also need a place to celebrate me, when I do good. My family blog is about my family. This blog is for my "Daily Stresses".

November 12, 2009

Christmas is coming...

I am sitting at work, with instructions to take the rest of my day playing around. So, I just uploaded some Christmas music for our family blog. I love Christmas music. However, I am now sobbing. I am not ready to face Christmas, and missing my mom. I don't want to remember this time last year. I don't want to think about my Ella not being here to open presents.

I have such a love-hate relationship with Christmas. I am able to do the fun things with the kids, and put on a brave face, even when it is really hard. For that I am grateful.

But, be cheery, and listen to the music on www.whitehousehappiness.blogspot.com maybe it will bring some warm fuzzies into your day!!!!

1 comment:

Peach said...

I know exactly what you mean. Torn. Feeling guilty for feeling happiness at times. Feeling guilty for not feeling happiness at times. Hang in there. He knows your pain. He will help. ((hugs))